8/11/10

it's over/update.

The summer is over & ya'll already know what season it is. SCHOOL BEETCHS! So, we back @ it & Im trying hard AF to stay up on style game as my Senior year.

Sorry, that I haven't been posting. I been working & it's been hard for me to even blog a new post when they got me closing & ectera of my bizzy life. But, now that school has started back, it's gonna be x2 hard to even blog. But i'll try .

NEW! yes, Im switching it up. Bcause I know that my blog looks ALL boring & ish. Therfore, I def. got to switch up the game & try harder at what I do. Im thinking, Im going to post more 'bout my outfits & my daily life what's going. My outfits be something reall nice (= So, i'll be starting on that that tommorrow & editing my blog Friday.

PS . Thanks to the ones who stay tune in & the oness who don't you should FOLLOW my BLOG (= Gracias

Sincerly,
Devinchy HIMSELF.
08/11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment